If you’re anything like us, you probably love scrolling through photo after photo of the incredible Yumbox creations other parents share on Instagram. Seriously, they’re like works of art! If you’re in need of Yumbox ideas, scroll on – we’ve looked back over the past year and gathered up our nine favourite Yumboxes from the past month.
- @ican.cook – How cute is this Easter Yumbox – and healthy, too! The rice bunny is our personal favourite.
- @thatlunchboxmom – Two words: watermelon fries. Add to that a spicy black bean burger, blackberries and some crunchy chips and we’re sold!
- @exploringthrough_play – One of the prettiest Yumboxes we’ve seen: so many pastels! Those sandwich scrolls look delish.
- @school_lunchbox_inspo – so fresh, so yummy. We especially love the look of those apricot coconut balls!
- @bowsandbentos – So many cool looking snacks in this Yumbox from Canada. Marble cheese?! We’re getting on a plane stat.
- @foodiefunwithus – We love this combination of healthy and fun foods! The ham sandwich shaped like a carrot (as requested) is a great touch.
- @thelunchbox.mama – See that donut? It’s made from oats and milk – that’s it! We’ll take this Yumbox to go, thanks.
- @seaweedsupermarket – So many intriguing snacks in this Yumbox from South Korea! What would you try first?!
- @lunchbox.mom.jaclyn – No need to kiss any frogs to score this amazing Yumbox! Just source some fresh bread, fruit and a couple of sour worms. Yum.